So Valentine’s Day is creeping closer and closer and if your anything like me you haven’t gotten your valentine anything yet. Well, here’s an idea : make something instead. I know, I know, it’s a lot of work, but he or she will apreciate it that much more. Now that being said, I will share a few things that I found online that you could actually make them depending on your talents. Everything I have found comes from this pinterest board: Valentine’s Day 2016.
DIY (No food):
- 30 Non Candy Valentine Ideas & Printables
- 35 Valentine Ideas That Aren’t Candy
- Activities, Crafts & Games for Your Valentine’s Day Class Party
(Be careful to make sure your valentine doesn’t have any food allergies before you make this)
- 10+ Free Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns
- Free Valentines Day Crochet Patterns
- 10 Free Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns
Those are only a few things that I am sharing with you guys, but there is a lot more than that so feel free to check out my board. I hope you guys enjoyed this, if you have, please don’t forget to give this a thumbs up. Subscribe to know when I post more things and feel free to share ideas in comments down below.