You guys know that I’m really big on watching movies, but you have no ideas yet as to how I just love to watch TV series. I find it perfect to be able to sit on the couch with a crochet project, my laptop or something to drink and to watch through TV Series on Netflix. So I thought that I might share wih you guys what my top 5 Binge watching series.
5. The Musketeers. Do I need to explain my choice? It’s a classic sotyr that keeps on being over made. After having watched a lot of different ones, I was curious to see how this one turned out. So far, I’m not disappointed.
4. The Paradise. Here’s a series that’s once more nothing like the others. I fidn it to be really great and original. It takes place in a period I’ve always been curious to know more about and so that’s why really likethis serie.
3. Jessica Jones. Ok, this serie is like nothing else I’ve ever seen before. Then there’s also the fact that I have always just loved the main actress in all the movie I have seen. This serie is so different from any roles I have seenher play and it’s refreshing really.
2. Grace and Frankie. Oh. My. GOD. I LOVE this serie. It’s funny, it’s smart, it’s soooo much different then what I usually watch. I was looking for a relaxing serie and this is for sure exactly thaat. It’s great so if you haven’t watched it yet, please do.
1. Making a Muderer. I’ll be honest with you guys, I didn’t think I would really enjoy this series. When I first saw this on Netflix I thought “I don’t wanna watch a show about murders.” But after hearing about it from a lot of people, I decided I was going to give it a shot. The first episode took a while, but by the end of it, I was hooked. I watched pretty much the whole serie in one night while doing some granny squares. Definately a good serie to watch.
So there you have it, this is my Top 5 binge watching TV serie, or at least the ones that I’ve been binge wtching as of late and that I have just loved. As always, if you have like this please give this a thumbs up and if you have any TV series you would like to suggest me to watch, feel free to leave them in the comments below. I’m also very curious at how many of you have seen the series I have just mentionned in this article so please do let me know in the comment.