So I don’t know for you guys, but personally I’m a pretty lazy girl. I don’t like to do complicated things with my hair or to do anything that is going to take me hours. On top of that, I have thick hair and it’s really curly so it can be very difficult do do something with it. Therefore it’s got to be simple. So I thought I would share with you guys my favorite hairstyles. Now I won’t have picture of the hairdo on me, but I will try to add them later on if possible.
10. Braided Bun. Thee’s nothing like a braid or a bun to style your hair really quickly, but until recently it hadn’t really crossed my mind to actually put both together to create what this youtuber kind of qualifies as a braided bun. Now I found this tutorial on Tess Christine’s channel and it entitled Running Late Hair Fixes | No Heat, 8 Styles! The braided bun tutorial is taught a little over 4 minutes into the video.
9. Ponytail. There’s a lot of different variations of ponytails and although I don’t hate the regular ponytail, I sometimes try to jazz it up by doing something différent to it, unless I am running super late. In which case, a regular old fashion ponytail or a high ponytail will always be a good fall back plan for styling my hair in the morning.
8. Half-up Half-down Top knot. Now I know this seem suuuper complexe, but it really isn’t. t’s kind of halfway between a half-up half-down and a messy bun. I got this idea from watching Zoella’s video about it which shows you clearly how to do it. The video is called How To: Half Up-do Top Knot and it’s a super easy haistyle to do, my only issue with it is when I get hair stuck somehow around the elastic, but no matter I still like to do this once in a while even though it’s not my favorite.
7. Fake fish Tail Braid. Now I don’ know about you, but I can’t seem to manage to do a fish tail braid to save my life. The last time I tried, it looked nothing like what it was supposed to. Don’t fret though because here’s a good way to fake it. I found this tutorial by Laura Lee and it’s super easy to do. The video is called 15 Back To School Heatless Hairstyles.
6. Fancy Ponytail Braid. Noe this is an ingenius idea to spice up your ponytail. It takes about 2-3 minutes to do and it honestly look amazing. I found this hairstyle on pinterest, but looked for a video on youtube for you guys. The video I managed to find was from the Channel MakeupWearables Hairstyles and the video is called 2-MINUTE Fancy Pony-Braid Hairstyle ★ Easy SCHOOL HAIRSTYLES
5. Milk Maid Braids. I can’t day that I have done this hairstyle very often, but I have done it once in a while. It looks great but it does take a little bit longer than I personally like to spend on my hairdos. I found this video on Zoella’s channel and it’s part of a tutorial with three other hairstyles. This particular hairstyle starts a little bit after 6 minutes How To: 4 Quick & Easy Hairstyles.
4. Half-up, Half-down. Now there are many variations of this hairstyle, which makes it that much better. Most of them if not all of them are super easy and super quick to do. It’s a great way to actually look like you have put the time and efforts into your hairstyle. It’s also great if you have greasy hair or something because it tend to help hide that a little bit. I found a great tutorial video of a few variations of this hairstyle made by Tess Christine called Running Late Hair Fixes | No Heat, 8 Styles! Now this link will start the video where she actually start to show you three half-up half-down hairstyles that are quick and esay to do. Feel free to watch the whole thing if you like. It’s a pretty great video if you ask me.
3. The Katniss Everdeen Braid. Now the reason I like this haristyle is not because it’s from the Hunger Games, but really because I find it both easy to do and it looks great. Once again, I got this from a youtube video from Zoella and this one is called How To: Katniss Everdeen Inspired Braid.
2. Dutch Braids. This is the hairstyle I use to hair dry my hair after washing them. I sleep with this hairstyle and it looks great to go to work with and all of that. I learned how to do this very amazing hairstyle from a video tutorial from Zoella’s channel called How To: 4 Quick & Easy Hairstyles. The two dutch braids how to starts around 4 minutes in so i’ve made the video start there from the link in this message.
1. Messy Bun. Now I have to say that out of all the hairstyles I have tried so far, this is by far the one I use the most. It’s easy to do but also very quick. I learnt how to do it with a tutorial video from Zoella called How to: Messy Bun. I am telling you, I just love doing this hairstyle.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. If you did, don’t forget to give this a thumbs up and feel free to leave me suggestions in the comments below for things you would like me to write about.